[matilda] Re: [ssf] Encounter in the outdoors

Jase spodulike at freeuk.com
Mon Jul 18 09:26:18 BST 2005

How about a Matilda space at Shefstock? Course it might not be the most
condusive atmosphere for clear thinking:) Alternatively there are many lovely
green spaces in and around Shef which could provide an afternoons picnic.

And thanks for the (first half?) G8 protest report, really good reading,
cheers!

Jason