[matilda] Re: HELP PLEASE Fwd: Your message to g8-sheff and hello

@mp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Sat Jul 23 02:21:42 BST 2005

Hello ruth i have asked for you to be subscribed to g8-sheffield but you
need to reply to the email, ok?

I am a bit jealous of your rhubarb tartlets and quint's zine-projects :-)

but i mean it in the "good" sense, i can offer bilingual readings or
multilingual readings of poetry (volunteers needed for other languages
in the world)

and Spanish omelettes which i do well, both salty and sweet.
Ingredients: potatoes, eggs, sunflower oil, salt and frying pan
optional tuna, green peas, onions...

amp