[matilda] Biodeisel

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 24 12:40:38 BST 2005

Hello,
Below is a list of all the tat we need for making biodeisel - if you happen
to have any of it, please bring it to matilda.  If its big (or if you're
lazy) give me a ring and i'll pick it up.  Thanks very much,  Julie xxx
07759851073

45 gallon drum.
1/2 or 3/4 Hp electric motor.
Two pulleys which produce 250 rpm and a max of 750 rpm at mixer blade.
A belt for the above.
12 inch rolled steel rod.
Two steel shelf brackets (for the blade).
1 1/2 inch (38mm) brass ball valve.
A hinge and a spring to act as a belt tensioned.
2000-watt electric water heater element.
A water heater thermostat.
1 1/2 diameter piece of steel pipe * 3-5 inches long with male threads on
one end.
Assorted tat: angle iron, wood, screws etc
Petri dish

20 ml beaker

1500 ml beaker

500 ml beaker