[matilda] wanted: designers for matilda logo

fabian fab at in-no.org
Mon Jun 27 11:57:32 BST 2005

Hello there
there is the the first two events coming up in Matilda and as I am busy
at the moment at creating propaganda for it,  the lostfilmfest on 11th
July in Matilda, it stroke me that me need a LOGO for matilda...so if
you read this being or knowing a designer....spread the word and hand
suggestions over to the list..
I remember that Gavin was very keen on having an animal, I forgot the
word, the sweet mamal that is blind in daylight and lives underground
(:-) most of the time...
but I will not direct your imagination any further, any suggestions,
animals or rather abstract graphics are welcome...
it could become a really famous one, think that we could do t-shirts
and other merchandize as well at some point.

enjoy the sun
cheers
Fabian