[matilda] Lost Film Fest in Sheffield

gavin at cyber-rights.net gavin at cyber-rights.net
Thu Jun 30 13:56:48 BST 2005

Good Point.

Could we get away with just saying it's at 111 Matilda St.?

Although...

I think we should have a decent turnout even without a press
release, though, just through local punk kids, the flier's going
out to the C90 lot (who'll all turn up to see Filastine)...never
mind all us lot being there. Maybe we can do without a press
release for this one.

- Gavin.