[matilda] Lost Film Fest in Sheffield

dougald hine writetodougald at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:40:21 BST 2005

Mozaz -

We're not ready to launch the project yet.

We have talked about lots of fantastic ideas, but final decisions
about what MATILDA is going to be and do have not been made - and
CAN'T be made until the 18th at the very earliest.

If we handle this right, we should be able to get some help from the
media when the time is right. But it's too soon for that.

Until the legal situation of the building is clarified, we can't
explain what we're doing effectively to journalists.

--
Dougald Hine
46 Alderson Road, Sheffield S2 4UD