[matilda] Lost Film Fest in Sheffield

@mp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Thu Jun 30 21:43:00 BST 2005

imho, both viewpoints may be compatible:

I like very much the idea of openness, but on the whole i wouldn't go
for publicity, journalists will come by themselves, or let them come
without any more ado. I wouldn't bother with press releases but rather
let it (the entire utopian project) grow little by little in a natural
(wild) way. That will take time. Anybody is in
a hurry?

My interest is to contribute with skill- sharing (creative writing,
literature and translation) and helping at workshops,

The idea of the weekly or monthly meal proposed by doulgald might be the
ideal event  to "open" matilda as a social centre, perhaps a welcoming
meal for those who have travelled to g8 in Scotland... why not?

As you see, i am not expanding on any ideas or views, i don't know if
this is a list only for doing and pragmatic things, but to be sincere
again, some young persons i would like to be able to stay at Matilda for
a short stay say two weeks, therefore I am also interested in developing
the workshop scheme, or rather the "living workshop" scheme as soon as
possible.

Just projecting the flow of inspiration from yesterday's meeting,
dreaming...

Exchange-tours could be arranged with other countries;  the matilda
could be twinned to other projects already under way in Europe. (Berlin,
Amsterdam...) Has anybody been to Christiania in Copenhagen recently??

PS:
Would second anything related to dreams and dreaming.