[matilda] clothes swap

Joe Public iloveavocado at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:21:48 GMT 2005

Hi Matilda

The clothes swap is still going ahead. I'm organising it but all that means
is I proposed it in a meeting and will bring clothes tomorrow... don't think
it needs much doing.

All you've to do is root out all the clothes you don't want... your now
vintage 'NO POLL TAX' t-shirt, perhaps, or those floppy hats everyone wore
in the 90s... and bring them to the social tomorrow. Make sure they're
clean, of course, and that's it - clothes swapping party! Maybe hold back on
the wine though, because things could get a bit sordid.

I was thinking we could have different tables for different sizes and such,
and everything left over could be donated somewhere - if anyone wants to
suggest places that could do with clothes, we can talk about it tomorrow.
I'd rather not take it to a chazza shop because they throw loads away and
the old ladies have no taste.

Ok see you tomorrow.

Kathleen

ps. Please can we stop making personal attacks on the list. I'm not going to
wade in, but it's really crap to see good friends getting dissed when
they're obviously safe.