[matilda] gigs at matilda?

Singing Knives singingknivesrecords at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 11:53:25 GMT 2005

Hi,

I have been passed this email address by a freind to contact you about the possibility of making use of some of the matilda space for gigs.

We are involved in putting on a few DIY shows in Sheffield and were wondering if this is something that matilda would be interested in hosting? Attached is a poster for our next show which is on Saturday -if anyone can make it and would like to see the sort of thing we do or simply enjoy some lovely music!

Hopefully be in touch
Fiona,