[matilda] http://matilda.aktivix.org/

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Nov 4 15:25:04 GMT 2005

is the web page in case some you did not know as it looks it is a little
plain so i have taken the liberty and done this
http://urbanparanoia.co.uk/matilda there are just 2 pages no 2
http://urbanparanoia.co.uk/matilda/info.html has links to all the
collectives pages on the wiki pages the plan is to give a self manged page
for each collective each will have a static page as i have done
http://urbanparanoia.co.uk/matilda here the logo graphic can be changed
for each collective along with the text on the left had side this page
will lead to the own collectives self managed space me and chris are
working out the best way forward for this i hope to have this updated copy
of here http://matilda.aktivix.org/ on line next few days if you note any
chages are not happy then back to the drawing board it shall go however i
hope you are all happy with what has been done to date please e mail me
off list with the title: web update., then we will talk

0742