[matilda] crisis of consensus - ban self interest politicians

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Nov 8 13:02:45 GMT 2005

 now we have reached here because of the history of british politics as
paris burns there is no fucking crises of consensus over there. theyre
getting on with the task in hand

the likes of joe morris are talking bollocks as so often is the case for
toy town revolutionarys the like we see in joe morris from the momenet he
walked through the door to now i have been uncomfortable with him the
connections to the anarchist federation like the swp the anarchist
federation are a restriction to the true freedom of our class the working
class

our class have no time for the anarchist federation or the swp because
they have no real understanding of our poverty, the petit bourgeoise will
never have a real understanding of poverty

their disatisfaction with the status quo is not born of poverty but one
born of self intrest of course the individule proposal would bring such a
crises in consensus at matilda because the likes of joe morris have no
understanding of poverty and the very real relationship of poverty to art

was not the meeting about inclusivity? instaed joe and his toy town
revolunarys have only served to isolate more people from matilda as has
been the case from day one of him walking into the space

we do not allow organisations such as the swp into matilda so why are we
letting in the anarchist federation into matilda, their interest is not
the intrest of those who need or use matilda but their selfs

0742