Mailtda's non-commercial use clause, was: Re: [matilda] crisisof consensus

Joe Morris malatesta_uk at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:50:35 GMT 2005

It has already been decided at at least two meetings
I remember, and I ever said it in one of my emails, that
benefit stuff for good causes was acceptable.

The idea is generally to break even, but obviously sometimes
that's not possible.

Indymedia NEED money to continue facilitating an important
anti-capitalist/anarchist resource. It needs to make "profit" if it
is to continue to develop. But if the indymedia lot came and said
"I want to do a benefit gig so I can have more christmas money"
then of course you should get told to bollocks!

In the nicest possible way...:-p

Joe

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination"
- Oscar Wilde