[matilda] RE: Re[2]: Matilda's non-commercial use clause

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Nov 9 17:57:11 GMT 2005

Dan wrote
Ive never physically threatened anyone, Joe.  What the f**k are you talking
about!? I've shouted at 0742, and then apologised and worked to change that
dysfunctional behaviour, and both me n him know we push each other's buttons,
after a number of years of political shenanigans together.  I think me n him
are getting on OK now. I don't recall threatening to hurt him - or anyone
else
- physically.

0742
No i was not scared now if i had been the window well then maybe i might
have been as it happens it has proven usefull to feed the internet in
there so out of bad shit comes good shit

Dan wrote
Back that up, or retract it.

Thanks for bringing up the hammer thing. There's something I feel right proud
of.  Not gonna go on about why I think your method of argument is scary and
indimidating; we've talked about it before.  We could again, but I don't
suppose you want to.  You should, coz I personally feel unable to speak to
you
any more. Having said that, I guess this doesn't bother you like it bothers
me...

0742
Now do people see my point about Joe?

read more at my blog here i can say what the fuck i like because it,s my
blog and if you read then become offended then remmeber it was yourself
that made the choice see what learning html/css can do?
http://peace.lowtech.org

aed wrote
All the shouting on this list gives me a banging headache.

I'm particulary bored with people who 'have the answer' to all lifes
problems and don't trust their peers, comrades, friends, lovers, etc..
enough to let them get on with finding their own solutions.

0742
and why the fuck could i not express myself in such a way? look me
armchair have given over two years to get here where we are with matilda
so with this in mind we had one of those urbanparanoia meetings yes we was
hugging trees then each other from this conversation come an idea we will
write up take to a meeting on monday now there might be a solution to all
of this however we need to make some phone calls do some reading but we
are working on the peace.

joe regards myself dan you have no real fucking clue brother your comments
are to be expected to be frank and no you do not debate with me on this or
other subjects just like dan and others you make idel threts of
intimidation well i aint scared of the big bad boy if you desire to debate
in an open honest and with love and respect then my door is allways open
becuase i see what conflict has to offer i can show you the scars

at the end of the day i do like, trust and respect you as a person and of
course you will not expect for me to say this i have said it to you direct
however in time walk this fucking path then there is a tipping point

regards and love
0742