[matilda] M1 Stuff

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:47:06 GMT 2005

Hi,
Theres a NO WIDENING M1 meeting 7pm in MATILDA this sunday - all welcome.
Theres lots of leaflets and postcards in the cafe, so please take some if
these's somewhere you can distribute them.
There is a Peace Fayre in the Town Hall on Saturday from 10.30 - 4.  The
campaign can habe some space on the Green Party stall, but I'm away and
can't man it.  Is there anyone who can pop down for an hour or 2?
Can you give me a ring if you can.  Cheers,  Julie  07759851073

ps - If people wan't to have personal arguments, please don't do it on the
list. (or even better, not at all)
This list is public and archived, so please do not say anything personal
about anyone.
Social Services coulds be reading this, as well as the police!
I think we should remember that although we're a diverse bunch, we're all
pretty much on the same side and we'd get a lot more achieved if we were
working together.
Have some kisses and take some deep breaths xxx