[matilda] Peace and craft fair / Falluja vigil

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Nov 11 14:50:38 GMT 2005

projecter i can get via indymedia or you can ask flg

sounds a wicked plan very wicked indeed me amrchair found some black cloth
idd guess banner makeing time any thoughts for someting nice not a slogen
but a postive message so we can use againe we can even place in the
matilda logo with web address oh yes the web page is now running more work
needs doing which will be done sat

while here sorry rocky ill text u plus a big sorry to the rest of you see
http://peace.lowtech.org

thanks atw for the cake d4 for the wine cuthburt for the bar nick for the
wicked food a-d chris for the web page work helen nick for the film fest
in all thursday at matilda was nice and easy thank to all who made it
happen we needed that