Mailtda's non-commercial use clause, was: Re: [matilda] crisisof consensus

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Fri Nov 11 23:15:08 GMT 2005

Now that Rocky has gone to Paris, a cobweb of forwarded replies ...

Let's set up this brewery Chris is proposing, simultaneously to a roof
garden with greenhouse and hydroponics weed factory: we would then have
two legal factories(if it's legal to brew and grow): whatever happens
aftwerwards it's hypothetical and mere supposition, since matilda may be
demolished earlier.

And what would our accomplishments be? Having stopped an inhome artist's
shop? Having built ramps for 100 physically disabled persons who never came?

bark bark bark...
:-)

>> Plus it would mean that we were producing real ale rather than
>> chemically enhanced rubbish, and could actually develop a brew unique to
>> Matilda, which might be fun.

Plus we could (it's not that difficult) get the copyright for a MATILDA
tradename or brand, and web domain.

Real ale and real weed, why not?

amp