borderswatch was: Re: [matilda] crisisof consensus

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Sat Nov 12 23:00:18 GMT 2005

Cuthbert,

it was just a flight of my literary imagination, Cuthbert, as i guess
Chris suggestion about brewery was, just a piece of fiction sparkled by
utopia (matilda is also an utopian dream, remember).

Now this can't be censored. Censorship of speech hasn't yet gone so far.

i don't want to know about planning, regulations and that kind of stuff
and really dislike it, together with town planners, as an unsuitable
approach to the Matilda phenomenon.

 From my theoretical framework always):)

Amparo

"smoke the mind, free the weed" /L. Cohen/