[matilda] FW RE: [resistg82005] Climate Camp 2006

Joe Morris malatesta_uk at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:34:32 GMT 2005

Just for everyones information...

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Training for Action" <actiontraining at linuxmail.org>
To: jono <jono at damtp.cam.ac.uk>,resist <resistg82005 at lists.riseup.net>
Subject: [resistg82005] Climate Camp 2006
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:53:11 +0800

looks like the climate camp is going ahead next summer - below is an
announcment from
indymedia. There's a big meeting in Manchester in January to take it forward
- sounds like
a really exciting project, that could build on the successes of the last
year!

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/11/327625.html

Climate Camp, Late Summer 2006

Climate Camp | 09.11.2005 16:26 | Ecology | Free Spaces | Globalisation |
Birmingham | Nottinghamshire

With the government failing and unable to take action on the greatest issue
facing our planet, climate chaos, we have to create a grass roots solution

  A huge camp is being organised to bring people together to:

* provide information on climate change and its causes
* take action against climate change
* share and live practical solutions
* network with other people campaigning on all the aspects of climate change

The camp will be in the North of England next summer, and organisation is
starting now. If you are concerned about crazy weather and want to start
taking action - join us!

Everyone is invited to get involved and come to a public meeting 11am - 6pm
14th January at Bridge 5 Mill, 22a Beswick St, Manchester.

Accommodation is available if you contact us in advance. Please also contact
us about any access, dietary or creche needs.

For directions to Bridge 5 Mill see www.bridge-5.org/map.htm

Email:  climatecamp at yahoo.co.uk

Climate Camp