[matilda] Free Bus on Bus Day

Joe Morris malatesta_uk at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 19:49:00 GMT 2005

Hello All!

Some folk are organising a free bus to drive
around town and pick people up for free/donation
and take them home with their shopping on
Saturdauy 19th November.

We are doing this to counter the suggestion
that "cheap fares" is actually an alterantive.
What we want are NO fares, and we can
demonstrate that by having our very own free bus.

There is also lots of other stuff that needs to
be done including people with bikes going ahead
of the bus giving out flyers to anounce that the
bus is real and is FREE! Also anything else
that people can think of.

If there is anyone who would like to get involved
send me an email and we can all meet at the
Thursday social and have an informal chat about
stuff.

See ya then!

Joe