[matilda] website suggestion

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 10:38:09 GMT 2005

I don't know how difficult this would be but if possible I think it
would be good if we could have an opinion poll thingy on the web site.

I say this coz its difficult, if not impossible, to get an idea from
an elist, how many people support an idea or whatever. In a meeting
its usually easier esp. with a quick show of hands etc.

Anyone else think this would be useful? Would it be too much work?

steve

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk