[matilda] website suggestion

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Nov 17 11:25:51 GMT 2005

Well, if we could use Joomla (used to be Mambo) that

1. Has polls
2. Has a discussion forum component, event component etc.

E.g. look at my effort at www.cohousing.org.uk - a helpful poll on the
right, and a forum on the left in the main menu.

Advantages: I know how to use this CMS, and we can make the template
look any way we want.

Disadvantage: we've already started with another CMS.

Dan