[matilda] Filmfest Helpers

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 12:53:22 GMT 2005

FREE ENTRIES

We need helpers to run the bar and door at the filmfest. We reckon we
need about 2 on each at all times plus IMCers to stick the films on
etc.

If you can help let me know or sign up here... with times/days you're
up for helping.

The list of films should be on the web later so you might want to make
sure you're not volunteering at the same time the film you really want
to see is on. A rough guide is below....

Check this page to see who's doing what and when (not much so far it
seems). I'll try to keep it up to date.

Volunteers:
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/SignUpHere

Film guide:
http://indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/static/docfest2005

cheers

steve

Thursday 24th November (Line-up to be sorted)
Well Done Now Sod Off (1 hour 30 mins)
Spreading Propaganda (45 mins)
Storming Sarajevo (30 mins)
$100 and a t-shirt (time?)

Friday 25th November
6pm Capitalism and Other Kids Stuff (51 mins)
7pm Trading Freedoms (55 mins)
8.15pm The Take (1 hour 30 mins)
10pm The Yes Men (1 hour 15 mins)

Saturday 26th November
2pm Camp X-Ray (1 hour 15 mins)
3.30pm Weapons of Mass Deception (1 hour 15 mins)
5pm The Sun Doesn't Shine On The Camp (35 mins)
6pm Get Over It (1 hour 30 mins)

8pm Jill Phipps (30 mins)
8.45pm G8 Newsreel (1 hour 15 mins)
10.30 SchNews at ten - The Movie (1 hour 15 mins)