[matilda] Thoughts about meetings and organisation

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 13:06:40 GMT 2005

Anthony>   I'd like to know what people think about my meanderings.

Very interesting stuff Anthony and I'm actually amazed you've been to
one of the Monday meetings after reading this list and still not been
put off. Well done.

I was interested in this and totally agree:

Anthony>   By the way, I didn't understand there to be any
Anthony> consensus decision-making as such on Monday in the short time
Anthony> I was there, unless consensus is assumed to be the absence of
Anthony> disagreement. I always thought consensus was the explicit
Anthony> declaration of agreement by everyone in a group.

It's a very important and perhaps misunderstood point. I was trying to
make a similar point in the discussion around default positions.

As for the temporary nature of Matilda is affecting folks that's an
interesting question - probably all a bit different I'd guess.Just the
thing for an opinion poll!!!

Aside from that I've got go off and buy some booze from Netto so

c yas alls later

steve