[matilda] Fwd: Sharrow Lantern Carnival 2006

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Nov 17 16:09:06 GMT 2005

Subject: 	Sharrow Lantern Carnival 2006
From: 	rose hodgson <write_to_rosie at yahoo.com>

Hello

Its getting wintery out there and that must mean that its time to start
thinking about the next marvellous Lantern Carnival which will help
light the way into the Spring... Sharrow Lantern Carnival 2006 will take
place on April 2nd.

It would be great to get as many people involved in helping to organise
it as possible. Soooooo, if you or anyone you know might be up for
getting involved then give me a shout! I'd like to have an initial get
together of interested people in the next couple of weeks - sometime in
the week beginning November 28th is what i'm thinking...

Please get in touch asap if you're at all interested in helping out to
any degree - there are loads of different things that you could help
with, from running workshops, to taking photos, providing a vehicle
every now and then etc etc any suggestions welcome.

And it'll be so much fun!

With thanks, and hopes for another beautiful carnival
Rose

P.S. Please pass this on to anyone who you think might be interested. Ta.