[matilda] money stuff

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 16:53:54 GMT 2005

I don't think I'll be able to make this weeks thrilling episode of
Matilda so can someone put this on the agenda...

ta

steve

BAR MONEY
=========
After Thursday's bar closed someone drank some of the booze stored in
the fridge. They left a fiver so I'm presuming they're honest enough.
However half a bottle of gin and most of a bottle of irish cream is
more than a fiver - even at cost cost. G&Ts are £1.50 and Irish Cream
was £1 a shot.

This is NOT a big deal but can whoever took that booze pay Nick or
Helene or someone from Indymedia.

Unfortunately because we were worried of more going missing we've
locked the rest away. I think it is sad that we feel we need to do
this. :^(

Finally a point on private profit. If anyone gets drinks or food free
or cheap then that is surely a type of private profit. If we are to
agree that no one should gain personally from activities in Matilda
then we should make sure we all pay full price for booze.

FOOD MONEY
Just a reminder that the kitchen owe me £30.92. Ta.

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk