[matilda] Sheffield Angle ! first failed Iraqi asylum

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Nov 23 11:15:49 GMT 2005

hello jeff may i thank you and others for the very real street level work
you have been doing last year
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2004/08/296127.html i was
asked to meet Naseh one could not walk from this and neither should we
again. i have very serious propsell Matilda is often empty and yes there
should not be people living here however in events such as this we fuck
the rules and start to talk about the real possibility of using here

me armchair have looked at other locations to squat however due to time
constraints work other commitments this has not happened

we are both here not only do we offer our support we offer our action if
there are people who would like to meet myself say from 11 outside matilda
and begin that action please come along armchair will not be there due to
other shit

we will both be at the meeting as this community know trust respect us and
will both act and offer what support we can

in tears and rage

0742/armchair