[matilda] heating for matilda

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:42:25 GMT 2005

In that vein, as we are all environmentally conscious citizens, how
achievable would better insulation for Matilda be. I assume the windows
are pretty much as good as they can be, but I'm sure that we could
improve the heat retention of the place with some insulation (wall
hangings?) and controlling draughts. Also save us money on fuel.

Chris