[matilda] Re: [imc-sheffield] Volunteering for filmfest

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Nov 24 10:02:13 GMT 2005

Two other things:

1. Anyone not willing or able to edit - if you want to let me know the
hours you wanna do, after looking at the link below, let me know and
I'll stick it on the WIKI for you.

1a. And anyone who happens to be at MATILDA, if they could let the list
know who's down on that, I can do the same...?

2. I also can't get the password you've given to work.  Can use my own,
but that's not much good for others I guess...

Dan