[matilda] Delusions of art

mark cohen mark_a_cohen at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 24 12:18:59 GMT 2005

Chris> Maybe one for the art collective... If I was feeling like pretending
Chris> be artistic, and wanted to print some decent size images from digital
Chris> originals, where could I get that sort of job done for a reasonable
Chris> price (say I wanted to get prints at A2 size or equivalent/larger).

Steve> Pinders probably.

Probably very expensive.
There is a guy called Terry who has a place in the the redbrick buildings on
Eldon St just behind Devonshire green (there is a little set of industrial
units between the skate part and Eldon St) the business is called Sheftech
and I know he does digital prints onto canvas at almost any size at a very
competative price. I imagine he can also print on to paper though you'd have
to ask.
Hope this helps,
Mark