[matilda] excellent news: re, interiors/exterior

dan thomas audiotino at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 19:09:55 GMT 2005

    Excellent news, I have asked around and a number of people
      have offered to do some very good things around matilda.

      Interior

      (1)    One person has offered to design some drapes for the garish  and unpleasant office strip lighting in the main cafeteria,  they would be beautiful organza drapes which  would completely cover the strip lighting.

      (2)    another person, has offered to make up curtains for the main  meeting room, cinema, etc, and possibly other rooms,

  I have some other ideas for interior/ambience

      (3)    Hacklab/computer room

   An experienced  computer sciences student has offered to help maintain the hacklab(along with those already involved0 and help  develop a programme offering basic computer skills and services such as  printing,     Etc. This would  enhance the hacklab and greatly improve accessability/usage
  (4)    Exterior, a number of people have offered to help enhance the  outside of the building:, painting, signage, etc. are their resources, money  for this?

          (5)    heating, there are second hand mobile calor gas heater in the  Sheffield Admag for around  35.00, consider purchasing

      don’t think I can make meeting, so can someone raise the  above at meeting

      Audio