[matilda] Bike repairskill share

Elanor Baylis carryonclimbing at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 22:26:43 GMT 2005

hey,
A few people have been discussing having a bike skill share where people can
bikes with issues, any tools  people have and help one-another fix bikes. so
we can get as many bikes back on the road in full working condition as poss
and so we can all learn new skills. hope to do fri 16th dec in the basement
from 10-4. Cafe have said they will be open on the day. I plan to only
advertise at Matilda and on lists, and hope to form bike collective from
this event. Can anyone with bike know-how email me who will be free then to
help out?  can this be discussed at monday's meeting, i am away a fortnight
but hope it isn't contraversial
cheers anne