[matilda] Tonight's meeting

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Mon Nov 28 16:52:34 GMT 2005

Hi Dan,

Do you propose yourself as facilitator for tonight?  There might be not
enough attendants to break into smaller groups (in view of the skies)

There were many matters pending from previous meetings, like: web site,
bank account, recent financial statements, membership only bill?, who's
cleaning, and so... plenty of stuff.

The thing would be to pick these matters and thus today's agenda will be
filled.

cheers

Amp