[matilda] Two new potential projects

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Nov 30 12:11:41 GMT 2005

It is good to see there are some people who feel matilda is still of value
and i take inspiration from your e mail sadness that joe has desired to
take himself off the list lets hope not from the project

The indymedia film fest was great i fealt sad the meeting did not happen
monday we are now doing things by e mail this is not how it should be

I feel anger at my continued moderation though others have been lifted i
still stay with any real common agreement from the group

Reluctance to bring this to a meeting as one it would centre myself give
rise to some comments etc

Just a last note steve w, ltt and others have noted how i seem not to be
at the centre of conflict

However dan in a e mail reply to myself made every effort to provoke
myself is this not harrasment abuse of this list

If we are talking of inclusivity why do the fuck i feel so often a person
looking inwords now ask how would it feel for others coming into contact
with Matilda when we can treat memebers of the communty with this levell
of contempt

I desire not for this to become a row an argumant but i have asked for
Chris to give his resons why he feels the need to modrate myself and not
ask the wider community:

0742
http://peace.lowtech.org/blog