[sheffield-hacklab] Re: [matilda] (no subject)

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Oct 1 17:38:05 BST 2005

Hi, Dear Hacklab people,

I've ordered 15 CDs with Ubuntu installation, since they were free of
charge, let's see if they arrive.
It would be really useful for the art collective to be able to handle
art software from Ubuntu,
would it be necessary to attend a hacklab meeting to put forward this
proposal:
that hacklab lends 2-3 PCs to art collective for communal use (upstairs,
left, communal room)...?

Is it a feasible proposal?

Thank you very much to all who have worked so hard at hacklab to turn it
into a great learning space.

amp