[matilda] Infrastructure Audit

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Oct 1 17:44:17 BST 2005

OK, i thought the art collective was located on top floor, rather than
"1st floor", "front room" guess it's the biggest dirtiest corner room,
with 4 glasses cracked;
"Library" guess it's what in other messages is called "communal room", i
personally had thought about other place for library downstairs...)where
bookshelves are already placed)

Perhaps we could draw a map... anyway art collective is having a meeting
soon (date to be confirmed by Eric & Reka).

Amp

1ST FLOOR

LIBRARY - Booked for ART 05
1/ General clear up/ decorating?

FRONT ROOM - Booked for ART 05
1/ 3 windows cracked, 1 definately needs repairing.