[matilda] meeting afterthoughts

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Oct 4 12:44:54 BST 2005

so with nervous trepidation i attended last nights meeting and while it
was nice we was all polite to each other there is one thing i noticed was
the same pontification. there are just the few who are getting on with
makeing this vast space work in little ways and yes there has been some
blinding events from the lost film fest to the no boarders proving that
hedonism can be political

then we have the politcal from the imc weekend plus other meetings.
however this said i have a very deep concern thats the safety of the space
t is doing the fire alarm plus other stuff so hopefully by the next big
event that should be working.

again it was deferred ie the topic of partys etc atw come up with a real
solution here and that is we all become members those coming to events
also become a member for the event this resolves one big problem as all
events become a private members event therfor the police and other dark
forces of babylon can not close us down not that this will stop them
makeing an effort.

i have said this befor we need to keep an evaluation going with a membrs
way of doing things this will help this happen.

for me i'll keep makeing an effort as i feel matilda can be of wider
benefit to the wider communaty such as the lgbt group what a move that
would be and as cm has said we milk this for all the publicity now think
on a press release, images, etc the lbgt group gain so do we as we have
put matlida onto the wider agenda

i know we can make matilda happen so why all the pontification?

0742