[matilda] meeting afterthoughts

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 15:21:55 BST 2005

nickwiltsher> I'd just like to mention that making events members-only
nickwiltsher> is not a panacea to all problems with police etc - for
nickwiltsher> example, we could still be done on noise pollution
nickwiltsher> grounds.  Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent idea,
nickwiltsher> but adopting such a scheme doesn't obviate the need for
nickwiltsher> futher careful thought about how parties are organised
nickwiltsher> and run, and the risks they entail.

True. I don't think big parties should happen too often.

With noise I suspect Matilda is far enough away from residential
properties to cause a problem.

steve