[matilda] meeting afterthoughts

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Oct 4 15:52:26 BST 2005

atw wrote

With noise I suspect Matilda is far enough away from residential
properties to cause a problem.

0742 replys
there are four accomadation blocks though they are newish have been sound
checked etc as one is next door to gatcrasher the others are further away
it would only take a complaint from one of those blocks to ensure the
forces of darkness ie babylon will come down tell us to turn down etc
thats all they can do at this stage it would have to be long term befor
any real action can be taken.

so in context keeping events to once every four weeks memebers only would
resolve some of this.

however the state of the place would be what they would use to close us
down thats why what mr t is doing is important us being aware is also

paddy asked at the last event about getting some people trained up ie
first aid health safety how to run a door that kind of thing the more of
us with such skills would be cool

we need to make the space as safe as we can as it was this reson they
closed down common space in leeds for a while

that work is ongoing and hopefully be done b4 the next big event however
b4 then we need to agree on membership etc

0742