[matilda] Social centres, funding and the PGA Hallmarks

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 21:01:35 BST 2005

>  The point I'm getting at with the two things above is what
>> road do we want Matilda to go down in the medium term...?
>>
>> The road of grant applications or the road of
>> resistance...?

I couldn't make it to the PGA meeting tonight; i hope there is a
continuation.
As regards the interesting question, i want Matilda to go up the road of
resistance... it's a road up and not down because it might appear more
difficult in the short term but in the long term, if we want to survive
as independent, autonomous zone (part of an early definition of the
acronym), then there is no point in queing to get ourselves into a
criminals record bureau.
Activities with kids (or rather accepting them into the premises) guess
would always be supervised by the kids' parents; that way nobody gets
into trouble... (if that was what the warning was aiming at)

;)

see ya
amp