[matilda] meeting afterthoughts

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 21:14:52 BST 2005

Dont get sarcastic against me, atw, because i'm not poignant.
;)
(though anybody could be if we only tried)

There is a lot of practical stuff needs done, my friends, not in ibiza
but in 111 matilda street: don't think safety and electricians would
solve little important things like walls in need of paint or temporary
coverage, light bulbs, draughts to be insulated. ... a kitchen space to
be fitted and what's more, two full rooms for painting and photography
exhibition (immediate launch).

Where is your physical active help?

Dear matildites, you are leaving as usual women to tackle the burdens.

... a yes

--me ME--