[matilda] Notes on wednesday's meeting & the curse of E-Mail

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 13:24:42 BST 2005

hi Chris,

much as i have always sympathised with persons "not on email", i agree
that moderating for an individual quota doesn't fit to my personality or
the other persons "on email"...

guess Rocky (or anybody else considering email a curse) could configure
his inbox for digest mode, so it wouldn't be flooded by our emails...

(there was an archetypal curse)

amp