[matilda] state of matilda

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 15:53:14 BST 2005

dan> Someone's suggested getting some heaters from Admag. I concur.
dan> We have some money - shall we just buy some?

I might be the quickest/simplest though probably not the best
environmentally. Chris pointed out existing gas heaters to me last
night. They may just need connecting or even just turning on so I'd
check those first before spending money. If connecting they need a
CORGI registered gas fitter to do the business.

There are all sorts of other options. Recently I read about waste oil
burners which may be initially expensive but then you get no fuel
bills once fitted...

http://www.cleanburn.com/

steve