[matilda] Re: state of Matilda and work day

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 00:18:26 BST 2005

Well... i look forward to the work day this Sunday,

What about painting the hand-rails (part or entirely) with a highly
fluorescent paint (for metal of course) so that it shines in the dark
and nobody gets hurt?
(i think about the top floors particularly but could be done on every
hand-rail in the building)

Fire exits could also be highlighted this way, somehow.

I might try and do this painting myself on Sunday but do you know if
there is any fluorescent gloss at Matilda? I couldn't see any paint tins
or rollers available. If you could remember to provide some, there will
be good uses for them;)

see ya

amp