[matilda] big magical mystery tour get together next Thursday in Sheffield

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 17:51:56 BST 2005

fabian> One thing we really need at the moment is a coffin (should be
fabian> made of carton rather then timber)...if there are people out
fabian> there with skills to build a big black carton coffin please
fabian> let us know...

John Smith used to have a coffin used in the Iraq campaign. If he
still has it you're welcome to use it (I made it).

It was made of timber though. Not sure what you have in mind but a
cardboard one would disintegrate pretty quick if it rains.

try johncsmith at btinternet dot com

cheers

steve