parties for october was:[matilda] C90 gig space etc

fabian fab at in-no.org
Mon Oct 10 12:48:08 BST 2005

Hi there 29th is defintily cancelled.
proposed is for the weekend before friday 21st a night by fat moon (to
be decided in today's meeting) and already agreed hunt sab benefit on
saturday 22nd..
for the fat moon proposal  see last meetings notes...very thoughful
promoters from fat moon....

there was also the agreed proposal to do a little benefit party by
indymedia on the 15th (next weekend) though I am not sure if it is
still on....

F.