[matilda] gigspace collective related-proposal

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 11:49:32 BST 2005

Helen> Can gigs still go ahead - do we need to cancel the ones coming
Helen> up. The sooner we know the better, because I can't shit on
Helen> people like this by pulling events at the last minute. This
Helen> needs to be sorted by the end of the week ...

I didn't take minutes but Hunt Sab event is Ok but no further events
until we sort some stuff out - like saftey of building, legalities
etc.

There is a meeting specifically about parties and gigs tomorrow night
at erm.. 8pm I think it was.

Fat Moon have already been notified as have Indymedia. I'm not aware
of any other bookings.

It would be good to keep the wiki up to date with both events
confirmed and those proposed so we can all see what is going on.

cheers

steve