[matilda] [Fwd: [saveswallowswood] URGENT ACTION ALERT! Demo outside PDNPA HQ, Friday 14th October]

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Wed Oct 12 15:37:58 BST 2005

Hi

I could *possibly* make it to this and take 2 or 3 people
in a car also (would be a chance to try out my new camera
:-) but I have to be back in Sheffield by 10:30am -- if
anyone else is intereted in going drop me a line off
list...

Perhaps someone should post this info to the Sheffield IMC
newswire also...

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World