[matilda] Comms workkdays are fun 4 all so one is told

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Oct 13 11:51:07 BST 2005

dan wrote
So: proposal - for any upcoming events or meetings, we make sure that
someone's volunteered to just pen a quick e-mail with that as the *main*
subject, not buried somewhere...

last two workdays a load of shit gone done keeping to what has been asked
the hack lab wires etc will get a tidy etc today from 330:

dureing the workday tuesday things was noticed much of the work nick h
sugested got done however there are some more task and for these we are
going to need people much of these task was talked about at last nights
meeting.(see notes comeing soon)

so to get them done a workday has been sugested for next tuesday from 11
food will be served from 1 and then againe from 7.

ill draw up a list with some plans etc as it stands the others from our
crew have gone picking mushrooms or was that hugging trees left me in
front of this box writeing e mails doing some catching up etc

so next worday is TUESDAY 18 10 2005 from 11 those with power tools wood
working skills even climbers would be wellcome come down matilda needs
you:

0742