[matilda] Sandman advertising

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 14:32:15 BST 2005

Local music mag Sandman has listings of events in Sheffield.

Do people think it is OK to advertise Matilda events there?
Specifically I'm wondering about the Indymedia film fest as they are
taking submissions for their November issue in the next few days.

More broadly people might want to consider this for other events,
particularly music gigs etc.

Personally I think this would be OK for most things with the possible
exception of big parties.

cheers

steve

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk