[matilda] Defining Matilda - does anyone want to join 'Think tank'

Anthony Mullen ant_mullen at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 18:35:03 BST 2005

Dear all,
       At The meeting about PGA Hallmarks last
Wednesday (5th Oct), then at this Monday's meeting
(10th OCt) it was agreedit was proposed that a group
of 4 or 5 people would take away the notes from the
meeting on Wed 21st Sept. - the individual words about
what Matilda is - and come up with some more concrete
sentences / paragraphs.  When this group has produced
something then they will bring it to a Monday meeting
to either be accepted or sent away for more work.

I seem to have, by default, ended up setting up this
group (although I do not intend to be in it myself).
I think ideally there will just be 4 people in it -
the fewer the people the easier it is to draft a
document.  The group will hopefully reflect the
differing views which people hold over the PGA
Hallmarks issue.

I think there are probably a few more than 4 people
who would be up for being part of this group (about 4
people expressed interest at Monday's meeting) and I'm
not exactly sure yet how choose the most
representative 4.  But the 1st step is definetly for
people to express and interest.  So if you'd like to
be involved, or know someone who's not on the list who
would like to be, then let me know.  I'll try to work
out who the 4 (or maybe 5 people are by the end of
Monday's meeting).

cheers
Rocky